I can see this just fine. Great idea! I have a blog so if you need any help, just let me know. You may need to have a followers gadget of some sort or Bloglovin. Diane in Florida
Diane, I've got several regular blogs and they have followers. However, I guess because I set this up as private, they didn't do that. I don't even know how to see who subscribed. I figured we'd really need this to be private, just for us. If you can figure out what to do, let me know.
Alisa Shea Hi doc, I wanted to tell you I can leave a comment here... pretty good idea Ya got. I am looking around to see what I want to make for each swap. I am very excited about this. Alisa
ok Finally figured out how to comment, you have to click on no comments. :)
ReplyDeleteI see a "hello"...Hello back. This is so much friendlier to use than Boohoo....my new nickname for the changes on Yahoo groups. :)
ReplyDelete-Lisa
Haha, yep, I figured. Glad you found us Lisa. The question is were you able to subscribe and thereby get comments I send out?
ReplyDeleteYes, I was able to subscribe & see your updates. Thanks for setting this up.
ReplyDelete-Lisa
Great, Joanne, at least 3 of you can see this. Not sure how to do all this yet but we'll learn.
ReplyDeleteposty post post
ReplyDeleteI can see this just fine. Great idea! I have a blog so if you need any help, just let me know. You may need to have a followers gadget of some sort or Bloglovin.
ReplyDeleteDiane in Florida
Diane, I've got several regular blogs and they have followers. However, I guess because I set this up as private, they didn't do that. I don't even know how to see who subscribed. I figured we'd really need this to be private, just for us. If you can figure out what to do, let me know.
DeleteHi doc,
ReplyDeleteafter maneuvering around I finally made it.I can see the posts and hopefully I'll be able to subscribe and post as well,
Brigitte
Great Brigitte. Now if we can figure out sign-ups, this seems to be working.
DeleteJust to let you know I got in.
ReplyDeletepeggy in SC
This is Maureen - I got in.
ReplyDeleteHi Doc!
ReplyDeleteAlisa Shea
ReplyDeleteHi doc, I wanted to tell you I can leave a comment here... pretty good idea Ya got. I am looking around to see what I want to make for each swap. I am very excited about this. Alisa
Okay, last try
ReplyDeleteAva
Alisa, I'm just looking forward to everything and because I relax by making minis every day I just keep working on all the themes. :)
ReplyDelete